About Advocates for Success
Advocates for Success, LLC was formed in 2016 by Nancy Hunter and Kim Chaney. Our goal being to provide better services for individuals with disabilities in Tuscarawas County, OH. Thanks to Nancy and Kim’s combined experience helping individuals succeed in the community and their strong business background, Advocates for Success has made a significant difference.
We believe in a person-centered approach to training that assists individuals in achieving the goals that they have set forth for their lives. We focus on self-development, personal interests, employment experiences, and more. At Advocates for Success, we focus on capabilities, not disabilities.
- Our vocational program is based on learning positive character traits, strengthening independent living skills, developing work skills with paid on-the-job training, and a whole lot of fun.
- Our HPC services include assisting in the home with independent living skills such as cooking, cleaning, and personal hygiene as well as community integration based on each individuals’ interests.
- Our supported employment services help to support individuals in maintaining successful community employment through on-the-job support and following up with both the individual and the employer regularly.
Advocates for Success is also certified in Employment First, which means we can provide job coaching, career planning, and job development. We also offer transportation to and from both our programming and community employment.
We take great pride in having the ability to serve individuals in whatever way is best suited for them. Whether you require one-on-one service, or you’d prefer to work in a small or large group setting, we’re here for you. We’re dedicated to supporting every individual on the way to their goals.
Everyone at Advocates for Success is excited for the future and being able to better serve our community one person at a time.
Reasons to love us:
- We have a fully trained team with a heart and passion for the individuals we serve.
- We can help you one-on-one or in small or large groups, based on your needs.
- We take a person-centered approach to the client’s personal growth & professional goals
We promise to consistently build positive experiences.
For more information about AFS or to see what is new in 2019 please visit us on Facebook or stop in at: 638 Commercial Ave SW, New Philadelphia.